The poster sessions will take place on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday afternoon and will start at 18h00. The sessions are intended to have an open end but will probably fade out by 21h00.
We recommend DIN A0 format. The poster boards will be 2 x 1 m, which means that posters in A0 will only fit in portrait orientation. Material for attaching the posters will be provided.
The hall for the poster sessions is on the ground floor, right after the main entrance of the building on the left side. We will open the hall already during the day, so you are able to attach your poster early enough. The boards will be labeled with the poster number given in the Book of Abstracts for your poster.
- Overview talk: 45 min, incl. 5-10 min discussion
- QCMC prize talk: 45 min, incl. 5-10 min discussion
- Invited talk: 30 min, incl. 5-10 min discussion
- Hot topic talk: 20 min, incl. 5 min discussion
- PLEASE OBSERVE THE TIME LIMITS!
We wanted to give as many people as possible a time slot for a talk, hence the schedule is tight. Therefore the session chairmen will be instructed to intervene strictly if necessary.
- It will be possible to connect your own notebook to the beamer, but we also provide Windows and Mac computers (with PowerPoint, Keynote and a PDF Reader installed) for your presentation. Laser pointers in green and red will be available. We will provide adapters for VGA, DVI and Mac DisplayPort (mini and micro) connectors.
QCMC Conference Office
If you have any needs or special requirements, please contact our conference secretary, Mrs. Evgeniya Ryshkova (email@example.com)
Telephone conference office :+43-1-58801-141 202 (During after hours you will reach a member of the organizing committee)