The International Conference on Quantum Communication, Measurement and Computing (QCMC) was established 1990 to encourage and bring together scientists and engineers working in the interdisciplinary field of quantum information science and technology. To date, ten such meetings have been held and the eleventh will take place 2012 in Vienna/Austria.
Scope of conference
- Quantum Cryptography and Quantum Communications
- Quantum Measurement and Quantum Metrology
- Quantum Computing and Quantum Information Theory
- Implementations of Quantum Information Processing and Quantum Simulations
- Quantum Control
- Foundations of Quantum Physics
Attached to the conference is the publication of conference proceedings, together with AIP (American Institute of Physics), which will be published approximately one year after the conference.