In order to ensure that as many people as possible can present their scientific results on the QCMC 2012 given the limited space available (about 300 participants), there will be a brief application procedure for all participants:
- If you intend to present a talk or poster at QCMC, please read the abstract preparation guidelines and
submit your abstract using this form (Application With Abstract). Abstract submission has closed!
On 30 April 2012, the Program Committee will inform all authors on whether or not their abstract has been accepted. Depending on the resulting number of contributing participants, the remaining places will be allocated to those who applied without submitting an abstract. Both groups will be asked to confirm their participation (i.e., register) and pay the fees. Subsequently, remaining places will be given to people on the wainting lists.
- 01 February 2012: Opening of application for participation
31 March 2012: Deadline for abstract submission – extended until 8 April 2012
- 30 April 2012: Acceptance notification to applicants and opening of registration
- 4 June 2012: End of early registration phase and deadline for early registration payments
- 8 July 2012: Deadline for payments by authors (precondition for inclusion in book of abstracts)
- 450 € normal fee early
- 550 € normal fee late
- 250 € student fee early
- 350 € student fee late
Deadline for early applications: 31 May 2012
Cancellations have to be announced in writing either by letter, fax or e-mail to our congress management partner:
Verkehrsbüro Kongress Management GmbH
1020 Vienna, Austria
Fax: +43-1-588 00-520
- A full refund of the registration fee will be made, if cancellation is received in writing before 15 June 2012
- A 50% refund of the registration fee will be made if cancellation is received in writing between 15 June and 15 July 2012
- No refund will be made for cancellation after 15 July 2012.
Refunds will be transferred using the same method you used for paying the fee. Please note that all refunds will be made after the congress. Transfer costs for cancellation refunds will also be applied to participants.