Call for Abstracts
The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts for consideration and inclusion in the programme. The submission must be done electronically via
this page and prepared using LaTeX templates as described below. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee.
Deadline for submission of abstracts extended until 8 April 2012.
Feedback on acceptance or rejection of your abstract will be given by 30 April 2012.
How should the abstract look like ?
- one page, double column
- it should have a title
- it should mention all authors (people who contributed to the work presented)
- you may use coloured pictures, but the book of abstracts will be in black and white
- it is possible, to include a list of references
- please use the LaTeX template and don’t change the style or settings in the files
Please use this LaTeX template to render your abstract to PDF. Detailed explanations are given in the template file itself (see “qcmc_template_2012.tex” for the LaTeX source and “qcmc_template_2012.pdf” for the rendered version of the instructions). Submit your finished PDF file to the abstract submission form linked below.
During online submission you will be asked to categorize your abstract into one of the following topics:
1 Foundations of Quantum Physics
2 Quantum measurement and metrology
3 Quantum control
4 Quantum Communication and Cryptography
5 Quantum Information and Communication theory
6 Quantum Information and Communication implementations
6.2 Solid State: Superconductors, Quantum Dots, Nano mechanics etc …
6.3 Defects and Ions in Crystals, Spins
6.4 Photons and Linear Optics QIP
6.5 Hybrid quantum systems
6.6 Components: Detectors, Quantum memory etc …
Abstract submission has ended!
The on-line registration system will take you step-by-step through the submission of your abstract.
You will be required to upload your abstract PDF file at the end of the online submission process. A confirmation email indicating a successful upload will be instantly sent to the email address you have specified.
By using your personal Access Key, which you will be issued during the submission process, you will be able to log into the Speaker Zone and change your data at a later time. In the Speaker Zone you will be able to:
- View the PDF version of your abstract currently uploaded to ensure that the abstract has been received correctly
- Upload a replacement abstract, if required
- Add additional abstracts, if required
- Register for the conference